We understand how overwhelming building projects can be.
Which is why, we’ve put a few steps together to get you started.
Five steps to a successful building project
- Planning is the most important step in the process. Take the time to really think about everything you would like to have.
- Find the right architect for your project. Once you have completed your own planning, hire an architect to put the right drawings in place. They will also be able to advise on critical matters you may have missed or need more information on.
- Apply for planning permissions, your architect will be able to help you with this.
- Get quotes from construction companies (such as us, NCM Building).
- Sign contracts and commence the project.
Conversions are a great way to transform your home and add that much needed extra space for growing families.
Choosing the right company to take on your project is vital to avoid a chaos-ridden home and life. We understand this very well and work with you to ensure everything goes smoothly from start to finish.
Building your own home gives you the freedom to create something unique and with all the features you desire.
You don’t need experience in the building trade when you deal with us, as we endeavour to take care of all of the hard work for you and consult with you when required to keep the project moving forward.
Deciding to add an extension to your property can be both exciting and terrifying. It adds value and practicality.
It’s so important to make sure that you don’t choose a company who will waste your time, and therefore waste your money. We help you to plan your extension and take it right through to the completion stages.